Our preserved roses can last longer than one year with the proper care
To ensure that the beauty of our preserved roses last longer than one year avoid exposure to direct sunlight, water, humidity, and hand touching the roses
OUR TIPS TO MAINTAIN THE BEAUTY OF OUR ROSES
- Keep the arrangement in a room-temperature environment, away from excess heat and only indoors.
- Petals are very delicate so please avoid touching them.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight.
- No watering or placing the product in water.
- DO NOT remove roses from the box, they are happy and thrive in the box.
- DO NOT place anything on top of the roses as they will crush and lose their beautiful form permanently
- After delivery the lid can be placed at the bottom of the box, never place the lid back on top of roses unless they are covered exactly the way they were received them from us
- Eternity roses in a box do not attract much dust an occasional removal of dust can be done gently with air spray or a blow dryer
- Preserved roses in a box are very delicate, if handled with care they will maintain their beauty from 1-3 years
ORLY BEE DESIGNS